No. Just no...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I can name several reasons why they shouldn't bring in Vick-
    1. We already have a talented QB who can't stay healthy. If Jake isn't the answer we need to draft one and get on with it. There's a reason he's a free agent.
    2. Nashville never gets any national attention it's true, but the attention that follows Vick isn't healthy for a franchise trying to find a team identity. He may win you a few games but in the long run it will not matter.
    3. As The Hammer said, it's great he paid his debt and turned his life around. No doubt he's learned a punitive lesson, but the fact that he thought so little of his teammates in Atlanta (let alone the animals that were harmed) speaks to a lack of thought or caring about the ways his actions could harm others. That doesn't just go away because someone goes to prison for awhile.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh do not get me wrong. I am still a Titans fan. For better or worse. Cannot change. I can however see people making a protest. Like giving up season tickets.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

and I couldn't/wouldn't say anything negative about.somebody who.protests a signing like this. Just the idea of.one player being able to make you a fan or make you stop being a fan, makes you not a true fan.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

People talking **** about who is a true fan and who isn't. You don't have a f'n clue.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would make that ***** cry at training camp when he could not run away.

Then I would do it the next day, and the next.

Hell I made EG cry I know I could make that dog killing scumbag want nothing more than to be anywhere else but around me

6. The Hammer

Take a video

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If pissing people off were a super power I would be required to wear a cape

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Lol.. Vick would be good for a few wins by himself.. If he stayed healthy we could have a really good season if he were brought in

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cause his teams have always had such success before....

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. The Hammer

Again, why do people think he is so good? He had one pretty good season since being released from federal prison after serving a sentence for animal cruelty. He cannot stay healthy and recently lost his job to Nick Foles of all people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar