No. Just no...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'd find a better neighborhood if I were you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Lets get this back on topic...

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It happens in Franklin too - and we're 75% church obsessed soccer moms in giant mansions..

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are missing the dead cap money. They will be so buried in dead cap money they will not be able to sign new guys. Remember when we went through the same thing? Was close to 10 years ago. We went for it. Signed up big names. Made a huge trade to land Kevin Carter. We were good back then. had a strong base, vet QB, were primed for a run. Was a good risk. Right now it is not the time to load up.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

West Knox County is not a bad neighborhood...

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

He didn't dig out. I wish... but apparently family dogs were getting snatched left and right a few years ago for exactly what we are talking about.

Trash ass mountain folk dog fights

7. nickmsmith

that sucks. You would think that the idiot gangsters who do that, wouldn't travel too far from home. evidently not.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

There is a small hood in Knoxville but basically once you leave Knox county in East Tennessee it is pretty much deliverance.

All kinds of poverty, ignorance and unhappy things going on in them hills.

9. nickmsmith

well, I guess I can be OK with living in So. Indiana for once. Pretty tame except for the occasional daily meth lab explosion.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If the team does sign him then I am going to get a Titans Ron Mexico jersey:

[​IMG]

Take pictures of it and post it all over the internet to shame the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar