No Jets Talk from Mawae

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans C Kevin Mawae isn't taking the bait to talk about his former team this week. "I'm not going to address it, not one bit," Mawae said. "It's not about me and the Jets. It's about the Titans, and I'm not going to address anything. I know what the media is like up there." The 12-year vet spent eight seasons with the Jets and played 118 games, a stretch that included six straight Pro Bowl berths between 1999 and 2004, before being released in March. "I'm excited about this season," said Mawae. "I missed so many games last year, it's a chance for me to bounce back. I'm excited about it," he said. "I'm excited about the change of scenery and being here in Nashville."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

That is the right attitude to have, and I think Mawae will have a great season. It's not right to talk about your former team, and I agree with him about the NY media.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

McNair could learn a thing or five from Mawae.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

mcnair is just going to ruin his career like eddie george did...sure he was a warrior for us but how do you go from nearly retiring to saying $11million isnt the least he will take from us?

5. do u guys remember like 2 years ago when mcnair was thinking about seriously retiring? and now hes comes back and goes to another team for a while lol

6. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Mcnair haters must die!!!!!!!!!!!! Flaming hellpits for you all!!!!!!!!!!!

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

While I'm at it, Eddie haters can burn too!!!!!!!!

8. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Mawae is my new favorite Titan. Didn't know who to pick when the Man was traded. I have seen Mawae on Emeril's show and thought he had a good personality. Then I read the post on hear one day that he had a blog. I emailed him and in a couple of days he replied. Seems like a great guy. He replied to a lot of people, and he didn't have to.

9. Louisiana Titan

Louisiana Titan Camp Fodder

You are welcome to join the KM fan club. As I am the only member and president, I would be glad to open the floor and nominate you as vice-president.
    Hold on a minute...

there.....it's done

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd bet Mawae already had a fan club. Great player, classy guy, I'm very happy to have picked him up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar