No Home Field Advantage...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wrench248, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yes but you have to realize this is not how most nfl players thinks. They have a sense of entitlement.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I said that at the start of the year... but honestly, it feels worse. Last year we lacked talent, so 2-14 made some sense. This year we have talent, much more than what our record shows.

We should of beat the Colts & Bills, then going into the Dolphins game our team would be in a totally different mindset, could of won that game.. instead we got embarrassed.

This team is a joke again, it's unacceptable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I get it to a degree. They are the upper echelon of athletes. But they need to be reminded frequently (by coaches) that they are professionals. They are paid to entertain the fans. Losses, particularly when its evident the players don't care, is NOT entertaining. They aren't living up to their pay.

Sometimes it takes affecting their pay- benching, leaving inactive, reducing touches (indirectly) etc. is how you get a professionals attention.

And I'm sure the players at times feel their maximum efforts are futile when a coach, a gameplan, other personnel are effecting their ability to produce wins. That's when well organized franchises send the coach and/or GM packing.

And the Titans have been grossly remiss in this department.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

W

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I keep forgetting that the NFL is an "entertainment" business. So it's like watching bad tv episodes over and over again. Except it's really easy for me to turn the channel on a bad tv show.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so they are retards

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

do we have the smallest fanbase in the NFL? serious question

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Good chance we do.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently right in the middle

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I think Jacksonville's is smaller, but if this team doesn't fix things fast. They may very well take the crown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar