Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

No Cool NFL Hats

Discussion in 'Gear' started by ColtKiller, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I personally am a fan of the New Era, 59 50 fitted hat style. They make the best baseball hats and come out with tons of cool designs. It seems to me that Reebok has some sort of exclusive rights on NFL merch, because they're the only ones that make the hats and the hats they make are kind of wack. The new sideline hats look all right but they're that crappy flexfit stuff. I want my hat fitted. I'll pay $30-$40 if it is. Anyone know where I can find some cool Titans hats?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,701
    Reebok makes the crappiest hats in the world. I hate flexfit hats, they're easily the worst invention when it comes to hats. They're just a great way to save money by making one hat able to fit more people.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,935
    I like flexfit far more than new era style fitteds- but that's just me. The old style fitteds give me a headache or don't fit correctly depending on what my hair is doing.

But I do agree that NFL hats are bad in the design department. The only actual nice thing I remember in recent memory that the NFL had clothing-wise was the Reebok Hoodies that had the logos in grey pattern all over it... had beanies to match, but no hat that I know of.

It's not just hats though. The coats, shirts, everything... all sucks. Yet they have pretty nice girl clothing... what is that?
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,271
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,657
    I went into Lids in the Cool Springs mall tonight... They had a good selection of Titans hats. I'll probably be getting a few of them soon.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,935
    Lids did? They don't have many on their site... they usually have more there than in store.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,657
    The one in Cool Springs had a really good selection.
  8. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    I actually like the new sideline hats, might get one
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,657
    I wear all my hats backwards... not because I want to look like a douche, but because I look pretty dumb wearing them the "right" way.
  10. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I got a really nice Titans jacket a few years back. Reversable dark blue with the logo on left front. Inside is fleece and the light blue color. Has a smaller logo inside. Zipper cover has the Titans on it but not huge. Simple warm and comfortable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.