No Changes Coming...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed - lol

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yes that avatar is funny.

Cj ought to be ashamed the way he has played.I think i agree now that when people say he was looking out for himself i agree.Man got paid and now its like every ounce of sweat or motivation is GONE.

Titans need to go ahead this offseason and find his replacement.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you are using stats as your reasoning, Moss was better than T.O. and healthy. Yet Moss wasn't an upgrade over the same group of receivers on the roster now you think T.O. upgrades?

I personally think it's silly to think T.O. does squat for anyone this season.

If we want to see the Titans improve, Cook has to become a threat, the run game has to improve as does the defense. I don't think Calvin Johnson makes a difference if those three other things don't happen.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what TJ said

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Moss and Owens' dropoff as productive players are totally uncorrelated, I don't know why you keep thinking they are the same player.

It's silly to assume he's done when you haven't seen him play. The guy is having money problems and has kept himself in good shape, he seems hungry and humble so I don't see how it's silly to give him a look.

It's silly to think Cook can become a threat. The guy is living off his hype at this point.

Kenny Britt made ALL the difference.

and GoT what are you 12? stop spamming.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Your logic often seems like it is that of a 12 year olds.

Moss and Owens drop-off in production...correlation?? AGE??

They aren't the same player.. but they are/were similar receivers..both big receiving threats with potential after the catch.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Your argument that T.O. is done because Moss is done is that of a 12 year old. In other words, it's stupid.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

That isn't my argument Thing...where do you see that? Open yo eyes mayn :sad2:

I actually took out a paragraph out of the post that was about TO and how he still could produce, BUT I didn't want him here.

edit: And I'm sure that there are 12 years olds with more intelligence.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    Never!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok. I'll try to break this down for you...

1. Terrell Owens still wants to play football. Randy Moss didn't when he showed up in TN.
    2. The Titans had Kenny Britt when we got Randy Moss. The Titans do not have Kenny Britt now. The need now far exceeds the need last year.
    3. It's not about whose stats are better. It's about one fitting in pretty much any offense and the other only being a vertical threat that would have NEVER worked in our system.

Maybe you haven't watched this team play the past 2 weeks. If you're thinking a 1 legged TO isn't better than Damian Williams, Marc Mariani, and Lavelle Hawkins... well, I'll give you one more week before changing your mind.

You don't think Calvin Johnson would make a difference? Didn't we just start losing after we lost Kenny Britt?...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar