No Changes Coming...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you'll take a moment and read any reviews of his "workout" yesterday, you should come to the same conclusion.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true its why I said I didnt think KB would have made that much of a difference. D would have been just as bad, just not had as many chances too display their shameful lack of stones

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You were saying the same things BEFORE the workout, so you we're guessing. And whether you guessed right or wrong IDK. Jerry Rice said he looked good, but wasn't in football shape (expected).

Honestly, I'd like to see Damian Williams, Marc Mariani, and Lavelle Hawkins hold private workouts to see how they compare. I bet no NFL scouts AND no media would show up. Just the 3 stooges dropping pigskins for an hour and a half.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently it takes at least 7 weeks too get into football shape, at least judging from CJSideways, so basically he might be ready for the offseason conditioning program - swell

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Correct. It doesn't take Norman Einstein to think a 37-year old WR coming off an ACL surgery six months ago, isn't in football shape or know the offense is a viable option halfway through the season.

Listen, you guys believe what you want. Dream of T.O. riding in with his shirt off on a white horse ready to take the Titans to the promised land. I'd rather put my money on Cook stepping up, the running game being effective and a defense which can hold a team under 30 points being the main factors as to whether or not the Titans can win the division.

T.O. is done-o.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^ I can see Thing's dream right now...CJ riding behind a shirtless TO into Baptist on a magical White Horse.

Never mind CJ doesn't do training camps...nor does TO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You didn't think the Moss acquisition would ever happen either, so I wouldn't expect you to think this is possible. But it is, apparently the only reason T.O. held the workout was because the Titans wouldn't bring him in for a private workout, so we'll see what happens.

8. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

We had nobody to throw the ball to Moss and Fisher barely even implemented him into the gameplan aside from being a decoy. Moss could have been a threat if Fisher/Dinger had used him properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar