No Changes Coming...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The #Titans currently have no plans to send anyone to see receiver Terrell Owens at his workout tomorrow in California

Munchak said he's not sure there will be changes in personnel at o-line or rb as team struggles #titans

At some point playing fernando Velasco at center are guard in place on amano or harris could be an option, munchak said #titans

Munchak said if the #Titans played the Texans a "100 times" and what happened Sunday wouldn"t happen again at LP Field

Munchak said #Titans still haven't considered taking a hard look at Terrell Owens. Team still sticking with young WRs

Munchak confirmed no one from #titans will be at T.O. workout on Tuesday. "I'm sure word will spread fast on how he does"

Despite struggles in run game, #Titans Coach Mike Munchak has no plans to adjust starting lineup http://bit.ly/vd3V5f

That's the right attitude!!

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

like I said, Munchak is a Fisher guy. Shoulda canned the dude right when Fisher endorsed him.

Why are we surprsied by the results?

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

That's the spirit. Let's wait until we lose to the Colts to maybe potentially maybe make some changes.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

While I don't agree with the changes to RB and O-Line, does anyone actually think TO will be able to help? Aside from the fact he is a notorious dropper, he hasn't played or worked out in about 10 months and he won't know the playbook (though I am certain it comes from Madden anyway).

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Can he be worse?

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

High fived for the Madden part not the TO part

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

How could T.O. possibly be worse than what we have now.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

By being 37 and only a few months removed from ACL surgery. It's really not that hard to imagine.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Reference Moss, Randy

10. pettso

pettso Starter

That's not the point. We don't have to sign TO if he's not in good shape.

The point is Munchak doesn't even want to CONSIDER the possibility. He doesn't want to send a representative from his extremely valuable coaching staff for a day to take a look at someone that can potentially help the team.

Munchak still thinks Hawkins, Williams and Mariani are the future of this team. you can't possibly tell me T.O. wouldn't be at the very worst our 2nd best receiver without knowing the playbook. Hell, the three stooges don't even know the playbook.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar