No CB in rd 1!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-be-issue-on-draft-day?module=HP11_hot_topics

Like I said, Janoris Jenkins is a grade A moron.

I'm not anti-pot(I'm not necessarily pro-pot either), but when you've been busted multiple times and you lose a scholarship from one of the better schools in the country because of it and you CONTINUE to do it despite facing even more disciplinary actions if you get caught, you're a moron. Plain and simple.

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I think we need to keep getting CBs in later rounds like we have been doing in the past. Anyone remember the last CB we drafted REALLY high in the 1st round? And how did that turn out? Oh, it looks like its raining money again

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Janoris need's a little Antonio in his life.

4. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

So much talent so little common sense. Millions > marijuana

I have no problem with smoking I do so myself on occassion but damn dude you need to prioritize. You have multiple children you will have to pay child support for and an NFL paycheck could solve your problems yet you run the risk of jeopardizing all that for a couple hours of being high here and there.....unbelievable.

Most jobs in the real world drug test you as well and don't pay nearly as well as the NFL does. People said he grew up and while I don't think smoking makes you immature or any less of a person growing up is putting what is most important first and that is providing for your family and yourself and he still chooses to partake in an activity that could throw it all away. super talented and super dumb do not want this kid and he has a Claiborne skill set.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea add me to the group who doesn't want Janoris Jenkins.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we do go CB rd1, I want Stephon Gilmore... But I don't think he'll be avail at #20

7. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Stop listening to ESPN

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think it's a realistic possibility that he's not there at 20. Someone with a need at CB will be in position to take one and would you rather have someone who can run and play man-to-man or a guy who plays mostly zone(Kirkpatrick)?

A man-to-man team would prefer Gilmore, no doubt.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't have cable... lol so I normally dont get warped into the hype they send out.

My love for Gilmore is from multiple draft sites... and YouTube.

As for CBs:
    Mo Claiborne - obvi will be gone
    Kirkpatrick - he's big, fast, has the tools. Mentally i'm not sure if he's there. Seemed to take plays off, and is a big hitter. He seems like he'd be a better FS than CB.
    Janoris - could be an elite CB, but character issues just ruin his draft stock
    Gilmore - ran a ton of man-to-man and always held his own. Has all the tools and the mentality to be a star.

10. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

If prefer Tennessee draft Barron if they go DB. Only Claiborne has a first round grade in my eyes. The rest are not complete.

I want to add that the Titans are idiots for not resigning Cortland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar