No CB in rd 1!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah but he's had pretty bad injuries the past 2 years and they were at the end of the season so it didn't affect his games played.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'd be fine with Barron, but in rd 1 seems like a reach.

Jenkins is the best talent we could get at 20, but our FO will probably hide from that pick because he's the next pacman jones.

I say there is no way we go DE in the first round at 20, 17-24 not a good range for DE's.

My best guess would be Luke Kuechly if he falls but idk how things will shake out. My darkhorse would be Michael Floyd, just seems like a Titan esque pick.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Micheal Floyd would be fine with me. very similar prospect to Britt and productive at ND for 4 years.

A lot of Wrs will put up big numbers in a season and then those numbers will decline as teams game plan more to stop them but his numbers got better every year.

Durable and consistent.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I don't think he would be a reach at all. Jenkins while he is super talented he does come with a lot of baggage and has multiple kids with multiple women very Cromartie of him. Supposedly he has turned it around but you would too if you had to pay child support for a bunch of kids. I don't see us going DE either unless Coples or Ingram fall or they like Upshaw who I'm a big fan of. Kuechly or Floyd would be gems at 20.

Ask the Giants if you can ever have enough good pass rushers. Coples, Ingram, or Upshaw would be the only DE's I would consider however.

Hindsight is 20/20

Would be super happy with Floyd.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We will probably grab a DT at 20, it's really the only weak spot we have at this time. The defensive backfield will be alright, same with the linebackers, but unless we add a DT, we'll be soft. Casey is the only DT we have that we can play all 3 downs with. Marks sucks, Smith sucks, and Klug gets pushed around early in games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think Devon Still is way underrated. I see him in mock drafts going between pick 9 all the way down to the second round... talent wise he is a first rounder all the way

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think that, but then I look at where Casey was drafted and his impact. I know that doesn't happen often... but still

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What DT's will be available at 20 though? We could probably get Thompson/Still in the 2nd.

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

There is no way Still falls that far... talent wise he is a top 15 pick... if he falls to the second he doesnt make it past st louis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar