No CB in rd 1!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

If he falls I can't imagine our FO not pulling the trigger.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Only thing about Barron is his injury issues.

3. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

That and the fact we have two starters and the class next year looks really strong but he would almost certainly be the BPA. I would love the pick.

4. The Playmaker

We do have two starters but I would think Babs would take a seat. Then if Griffin plays like crap again draft a FS somewhat early or sign someone else. Barron is a little injury prone and that scares me when investing a 1st round pick in someone. He's a great player but I wouldn't count on him playing every game.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Any news on Ball? I would sign him for 850k. That way I would feel more comfortable about going CB, DL, and OL in that order. I think that Ball is serviceable enough that with him, Wimbley, Morgan, Leger, Klug, and a fourth round DE selection could be a nice DE rotation. I know that Klug and Leger will play DT also. Both Dre and Barron are nice, but will they start for us? I don't know. I'm just asking.

6. The Playmaker

I think both Dre and Barron would start for us. Barron definitely would since he's an immediate upgrade over Babs who would move to Nickel where he played most of the time in Seattle. As for Dre he would beat out Verner and would even give McCourty some competition for #1. Dre Kirk would be the #1 CB next year. I'm sorry I'm just not that high on the CB's we have starting right now.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That is way too much of an over simplification. Certainly Arkansas plays a big time offense and the best Wrs come out of the sec. AJ green and Julio Jones last year and Jeffries this year. There are a lot of Wrs in the nfl who played in the sec.

I do agree with the assertion that it might have been easier playing CB at Alabama than some schools but Bama could blitz a lot because they had good cover people in the secondary. It goes both ways.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh? He started in 39 of 40 games.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I really want to find a beastly pass rusher in the 1st round,

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I would be fine with Barron, but I really don't want a CB in round 1. Either D-line, stud O-line, or trade down if there is a lot to choose from.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar