Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

No CB in rd 1!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 6, 2012.

1. 757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Moolah:
    $226
    Meh
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $187
    Rod Hood!!!!!
    1 people high five this.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    I want BPA, that probably means Dre Kirk if he falls.

Honestly, I don't mind any position now besides OL. If we go WR that's a new weapon for Locker, if we go DL that improves the pass rush, Kuechly or Hightower give us a great young group of LB's, Dre Kirk gives us a shut down CB to go along with a couple other solid CB's, Barron improves the Safety position and move Babs to Nickel.

I just want BPA, not to reach for a need.
  4. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434
    And I think that was the plan of FO which is great IMO. it allows us to not have to reach like you said.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    I just don't see the value in taking a zone corner in the first round. You can find zone corners throughout the draft.
    1 people high five this.
  6. wg53 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Kirkpatrick nor Barron would be the bpa at any point during the first round.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    I mostly agree with you, but the Chris Johnson pick surprised me. After the year LenDale had, who thought Fisher of all people would draft a guy like Chris Johnson??????

C.J. is not big like all of Fishers other RB's, C.J. wasn't a need at that point, so yea I was surprised with Chris Johnson to the Titans. But only that one had me scratching my head. Every other 1st pick since the teams been in TN has made sense to me. Even the dumb ones like Andre Woolfolk.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Gilmore is not just a work out warrior. He is a legit 1st round talent at CB. He is very similar to Griffin in a number of ways and could be a legit FS prospect.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    So we should not draft him then right.....?
  10. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,754
    All I got to say is...19 days
    1 people high five this.