No Alternate Uniforms this season??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

How come the team only wore 2 sets of Uniforms this season? I thought every team had an alternate? Would have been nice to bring these back

[​IMG]

or these

[​IMG]

looks like not only our offense has been affected by Muncher, but the system has rubbed off on management. BORING.

EDIT: Just noticed Munchak is in that picture LOL ^^

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JerseyTitan

JerseyTitan Rookie

i would love to see the old oilers throwbacks a few times a year. hell, even the bucs wear their creamsicle jerseys twice a year

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What a punk! Munchak isn't allowing us to wear our alternate uniforms! He must be fired!

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

The biggest problem on this (or any) board is people having an opinion then finding things to support it.

Nobody looks at everything then formulates their thought. Really stifles any honest or reasonable discussion.

Everyone's guilty of it but some of you seem almost proud to be ignorant.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah I prefer the navy jerseys to the ugly aqua/teal ones we have now. I like the old school throwback Oilers jerseys also. Not the new throwbacks we had a couple years ago. The font on those #s suck.

It's also funny how Munchak's posture and expression haven't changed at all since then.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TheSureThing

yeah the AFL oiler jerseys were hitious. The helmet was really the only good thing about those, that and the fact that we didn't have the stupid shoulder stripe which should be banned from sports.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

What a reach...dude will find something wrong with the trainers next that will surely be Munchaks fault.

Personally I thought the cheerleaders were lacking some creativity this year. I say fire Munchak...he clearly affected them as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Oiler throwbacks from the 50th anniversary were awesome.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TheSureThing

it was clearly a joke, lighten up.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If I ruled the world, we'd wear the Oiler throwbacks at Houston every year.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar