Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nnamdi Asomugha

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Feb 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,748
    They're usually outside Nashville, but yea they can get pretty bad.

Nashville tends to get lucky and all the smaller cities around us get destroyed.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,748
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    And coaches have to scheme around their players' abilities. Look up Gray's record as a DC and tell me that he wants to play this scheme this way. Our safeties suck.

Verner hasn't been exceptional when we have played man. Serviceable at times, yes. He is an excellent zone corner, and that is likely what he will always be. Even if we get better safeties, Verner will still be playing zone most of the time. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but if you want your DC to scheme man coverages, he needs man corners.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Anyone see sherman amd revis fighting on twitter?
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    If we got Nnamdi my heart would explode in my chest from excitement. He's probably my favorite player in the league.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,748
    He's washed up, man.

And he was giving a half-ass effort with the Eagles.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    I respectfully disagree. He slipped a bit but smart a player like Nnamdi doesn't wash up that easily. He relies on his brain more that his body, if he gets out of Philly, I'm positive he can be dominant again.
    JCBRAVE and Two Kings high five this.
  8. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $677
    I'd love it if we got him.

There seems to be an overwhelming quantity of CB's available this FA period.....
  9. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,465
    I agree I don't think Eagles were getting the full potential Nnamdi
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    Verner's better than JMac??? Idk about that one...I do wish we would have brought back the only badass that was left on our defense though...losing Courtland hurt...bad..