Nnamdi Asomugha Cut from 9ers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nnamdi has had a ton of injuries over his career. Probably has just caught up with him.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's amazing how far this guy has fallen. He once was the best CB 2-3 years ago..

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Literally. Over night

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

NFL

Not
    For
    Long

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Is this guy Vince Young, but on defense..?

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I just remember him being the most coveted free agent. Got paid stupid amount of money... kind of the same thing that happened to Nate Clements... got paid and stopped playing football.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I forgot DeAngelo Hall was ever in Oakland... That's because he was only there for one season and he sucked IIRC.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

RSB is totally right on this. I will admit that I wanted this guy after Philly cut him but it is beginning to look like the guy never really was that good. Looking back the hype seems nuts. The best CB in the league played for the Oakland Raiders? Doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense. And to think that he commanded all that money based on that same logic makes even less sense.

I don't believe that he quit playing hard once he got paid, I just think that he wasn't near as good as he was hyped up to be.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

it doesn't matter what name you have back there, its how the personal fits the scheme. You rarely hear of any corner coming into a new system and keep the same success. Which is why I rarely want a corner from free agency.

Bailey is the only one that comes to mind and thats because he is/was on another level.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Deion did it for the 80 thousand teams he played for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar