Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nnamdi Asomugha Cut from 9ers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Nov 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Nnamdi has had a ton of injuries over his career. Probably has just caught up with him.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    It's amazing how far this guy has fallen. He once was the best CB 2-3 years ago..
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,367
    Literally. Over night
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    NFL

Not
    For
    Long
    nbtoppers2 and Ensconatus high five this.
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,731
    Is this guy Vince Young, but on defense..?
  6. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    I just remember him being the most coveted free agent. Got paid stupid amount of money... kind of the same thing that happened to Nate Clements... got paid and stopped playing football.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,894
    I forgot DeAngelo Hall was ever in Oakland... That's because he was only there for one season and he sucked IIRC.
  8. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    RSB is totally right on this. I will admit that I wanted this guy after Philly cut him but it is beginning to look like the guy never really was that good. Looking back the hype seems nuts. The best CB in the league played for the Oakland Raiders? Doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense. And to think that he commanded all that money based on that same logic makes even less sense.

I don't believe that he quit playing hard once he got paid, I just think that he wasn't near as good as he was hyped up to be.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $50
    it doesn't matter what name you have back there, its how the personal fits the scheme. You rarely hear of any corner coming into a new system and keep the same success. Which is why I rarely want a corner from free agency.

Bailey is the only one that comes to mind and thats because he is/was on another level.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Deion did it for the 80 thousand teams he played for.