Njoku... as a wr?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Someone will fall in love with measurables. If Funchess went at 41 I can't see Engram falling past that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I imagine they'd use him in the F-role a lot like NE used to do with Aaron. I like Evan Engram better though, think he'd be a better fit and player, and at a better value in the third round.

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

We might as well draft Williams

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Njoku is a TE imo. Just needs to hone his craft.

Engram is more of a WR transition. And he might be a late 1st round pick.

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

I think howard, njoku and engram are all te/wr hybrid types. If you only use them as tes, then there all being underutilized. I would like to have any one of these guys on our teams

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I disagree with Howard. He is a TE. He could also be other things, but he's a great TE.

The other two are WRs.

As for just going with Williams, njoku is faster than Williams and bigger. I think njoku would make a better wr than Williams.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Njoku ran a 4.64. Probably not faster than Williams. And he can't catch, and was about half as productive as Williams in college. I'm not seeing how he'd be a better receiver than Williams.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar