Nintendo launching new Console next year.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Unless you're a shareholder or a Nintendo obsessed, you should care about the product being sold to you, not their quarterly profits. If you think Wii was the best product sold this generation, you're absolutely nuts.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sure.

I guess McDonalds wins the restaurant war too.

Wii hasn't led in sales for quite a while though, just so you know. Thus the reason they're trying to come out with another. The gimmick finally wore off.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I didn't say I enjoyed the Wii (besides Smash Bros Brawl) I think the 360 and PS3 are far superior and put the Move and Kinect above Nintendo's offering in motion controls. You can't eliminate Nintendo and dismiss their sales because they were putting out inferior hardware. Consumers spoke with their wallets and the Wii won.

Nintendo is getting back to work and they are putting out another console. I'm sure it will be extremely innovative and will be released at a consumer friendly price point.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Wii is cool if you're 9. Nintendo has always been that way in comparison to other manufacturers systems. Is this next console going to be more geared towards adults? And this new system better not be an effort to make some money for Japan. I'll be pissed if I gotta spend $300+ on a machine solely meant to be a fundraiser.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

fyp

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Text-speak is also cool when you're 9.

No adult probably knows what fyp is.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hmm this could possibly backfire, are people willing to spend money on another console when they've put an investment in the one before, and if the Wii demographic is still focusing on the younger, will their parents fork out more money on another console?

As for why they are doing it, Wii sales are losing steam.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

First of all, "fyp" is forum-speak.

Secondly, I don't want to hear anything from a guy who prefaces arguments with "lol".

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If I'm playing Wii it's because women like it and I expect a BJ later in the night.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wii gets a bad knock because it is too kiddie. It does have some pretty good games, both kid-like (zelda, new super mario bros wii, mario galaxy) and hardcore (resident evil re-makes, metroid) plus remakes of classics (punch-out).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar