Night of the Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gran54, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gran54

gran54 Starter

Are we going to have a thread open the night of the draft talking about picks, trades, etc?

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wow, I just realized the draft is next Thursday. For some reason, I thought it was this Friday.

So disappointed, I can't take the wait anymore!

And I imagine there will be a thread

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I got off work for Thursday and Friday. I'll just check my phone at work Saturday for the rest of the draft.

Can't wait.

5. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I'll have the TV on, my laptop on gotitans, and a beer next to me for 3 days.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. gran54

gran54 Starter

I love how Twitter generally has the picks up before the commish comes to the podium.

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Is there anywhere to meet to watch? Will there be a watching party at LP Field?

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol that's on par with calling in sick to play Halo 3.. :lol:

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not that I disagree with taking work off for the NFL, because I have done it, but the draft is in prime time on Thursday and Friday. Why would you need to take work off? Unless you work in the evenings, I guess.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I am sure someone will start a thread to talk about the draft, but will there be a chat room going for the draft like on gamedays? I would rather not have to refresh the browers 50 times every time someone makes a pick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar