Nigel, I'm guessing by your Avator you've fully jumped this week?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

We need the win more than your other team. Stay true to our blue.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm sure Nigel is struggling with his split personality at the moment. Knowing this, I have altered my sig image for his benefit this week. ;)

3. He even admits to being a traitor...

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Actually I just put that line up to be funny. You guys have known for quite a while who's colors I'm going to be wearing on Sunday. I've been dreading it ever since they announced the schedule rotation four (?) years ago. It is going to be really weird going into the Coliseum and rooting for the away team. But I was born in Seattle. I've been rooting for the Seahawks since their inception. Apart from 1984, its been a pretty miserable time. This could be the year my dedication finally makes it all worth while. The Seahags jokes... the awful QBs in the 90s (Mirer, McGwire, Gelbaugh, Stouffer)... having to see that clip of Bo Jackson blowing up our first round draft bust on MNF about a billion times... Testaverde's phantom touchdown in 98... Bobby Engram's drop on 4th and four against the Rams in the wildcard last season. I have a chance to finally put all those demons to bed.

I love the Titans. I've been to all but 3 games at the Coliseum over the past five years (plus several away games). And I will wildly root for them every game except for one every four years. But lets be honest... you never really love your adopted kids as much as your birth kids :winker:

GO HAWKS!

ps - to answer the original statement, all the Seahawks have wrapped up so far is the division. They still have a 1st round bye and homefield to play for. The Titans have... pride.

5. Personally, I don't blame you. I'd do exactly the same thing.

But that doesn't mean I'll stop giving you a hard time about it... :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar