NICO ROSBERG HAS RETIRED

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Great stuff. I kinda remember the name on the car. Never raced Birmingham, but raced Huntsville many times and Montgomery (gawd the red dust). We have led similar lives, although I never got in a car as fast as his. I went off the end once too, but managed to miss those damned trees (why do dragstrips always have them at the end?). I have a CDL too. Small world sometimes.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I was the one who made the Leicester City thread.

And there is a reason it was such a huge deal, the biggest upset ever, because that never happens.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Old joke about a drag racer and his wife......she said "it's that car or me!". He asked if he could help her pack.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Winner cause ....

apples vs crap apples

NASCAR restricts the tech on purpose. Of course that purpose has long since become a relic. The purpose was to allow low dollar teams to compete fairly with the big boys. But now everyone is a big boy multi car team.

That aside they also restrict the tech in tons of other ways to supposedly have a fair competition.

NASCAR, and I am not a hater I quite enjoy the occasional 200mph chess match, is rasslin' with cars

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes on purpose

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I love Bristol... Always try and catch those races.

rubbin' is racin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar