Nicknames from Eddie George

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Aug 30, 2007.

?
  1. Mini Van

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Rocky Road (Marshmallow and Nuts)

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Diesel

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. WTH Chris Brown - Butter Pecan (Smooth and Sweet)

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

George seems determined to give White a nickname. Which is the best???

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Personally I like "El Dub".

3. I like the deisel lol. Seems that rocky road would be more suitable.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I also like diesel. But, that one has the sound of a nickname that needs to be earned more than others on that list. And, I'm not sure he's done enough, yet.

But, things seem to be getting better game by game.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

the best nicknames are discovered not chosen...

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

True enough.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea me too, Rocky Road could stick

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

nobody saw Jerome Bettis' second season's preseason games and thought, we can call him the bus, twinkle toes mcgee, sir runs-a-lot, or run DMC. it happened. same with the A-train. we'll get a nickname soon enough, especially if he plays like that in the opener. if we get in C.Brown and C.Henry for relief so he doesn't burn out as quick as he did this game. the reason he did so well at first is because he was running full steam. We get a 2 or even 3 RB at some point, [like C.Brown running out to the flats for a pass while we play action LDW blocking for C. Henry on a run.] and LD will be running well all night/day.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Lendale looked gassed tonight......I am glad we have Brown. Between the two of them we can get a complete game.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fat *** works

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar