Nick Greisen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Pete Sirmon >> :whoop:

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Nick Greisen's stats are very comparable to Brad Kassell's, so I'm not sure you should count out Sirmon just yet, if he is to compete for the MLB spot.

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Forget the stats. Greisen can play.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

With four hundred something thou left under the cap, it looks like Sirmon may be the next casualty in order to make room. I expect to see Sirmon and a guard released before anything happens with McNair.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'm not sure releasing a guard saves us that much cap space. Starkiller??

6. wg53

wg53 Starter

Benji just had his contract reworked so it is unlikely he would be cut and cutting Pillar only saves us his 2.5 million base salary however the hit from his prorated SB would offset that saving as he has a contract through 09 with a $762,429 prorated cap hit each year that would total up to being $3,049,716 being assessed against the cap.

7. They could cut Piller after June 1 and save money, but I don't see it happening. Olson obviously isn't going to get cut after signing a new contract, though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar