Nick Greisen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We will sign him...

That will give us a significantly upgraded linebacker corps and makes it less urgent to draft players at that position. OT in rd 2 seems very likely now.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I've always liked the idea of drafting an OL in round 2 anyway. Either OG or OT depending on who is the best available. Olsen is not getting any younger (or better) and I'm not sure about Pillar being the answer either.
    If a guy with similar talent and potential as Roos is there in the 2nd it could be a nice pickup. If we can find who can play RT this year and also backup LT we could be set at OT for year to come.

We could then focus on building depth at LB in the later rounds.

3. I've always thought that drafting an offensive lineman in the 2nd round is the safe option

Back to topic, I think its great that Grieson will probably sign with us.
    Bye Bye Sirmon

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

been gone all weekend any news on the Titans signing Greisen

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

ive been gone too did they sign him or what

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I missed you man!:winker:
    I haven't seen anything or heard anything yet, of course, I do live in a Houston suburb...so you'd probably hear it first.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

How many teams was Greisen going to visit. Is he asking way to much for what he is worth?

8. I think teams are waiting until after the draft to see if they can get a good MLB before they pay Greisen. It's a very well stocked draft in terms of LBs.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

thanks SK

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

it was in todays paper that Reese is sending a new contract proposal to Greisen in the next few days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar