Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nice new LenDale auto +

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    This puppy arrived today. It's a nice hard auto (directly on card) and is #'d 26/150.
    LenDale White 06 Ultimate Collection
    [IMG]

Sweet card, the VY version is #'d to 99... and apt to be pricey.

This arrived this week also...

Roby 05 SP Authentic #'d 648/899
    [IMG]

Odd jersey swatch. The swatches are taken from jerseys worn at the rookie photo shoot. In most cases the players wore throwback jerseys from the team that drafted them, but in some cases the players also wore throwbacks of their favourite teams or players. I can't figure out what team's jersey the Roby patch is from.

Here's another Roby SP Authentic I already owned with a similar oddball patch.

[IMG]

The last of this week's newbies: Pac Man 05 SP Authentic (#'d 184/899)
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,220
    At least LenDale didn't sign dark colour on dark colour like he did on my football.

Although I got some good signings on that football (White, Bulluck and RoBeast)
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    I didn't have the patience to wait around after the game and try to snag some sigs. It was awesome that we both had the opportunity to watch VY live during his rookie season. Hopefully it's not another ten years before I go to a game again. When the Bill/Titans game ended LenDale stood just in front of me and handed out his sweat bands and gloves to a few kids. I don't know why but I had the impression that White was a surly guy (like Corey Dillon). Watching him on the sideline he seemed anything but. Pac on the other hand doesn't seem to be the most sociable fellow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.