Nice Article Regarding D-Will

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

“I told him, ‘If I die, I told my wife to sue you because you gave me a heart attack.’ He got the message.”

:ha:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is D. Williams' opportunity to shine. If he, and Hawkins, can't take advantage of the extra playing time they get this season, I could see the Titans moving on and making WR a priority entering free agency and/or the 2012 NFL Draft.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

everyone needs to chill with the "OMG WE NEED TO DRAFT WR 1ST ROUND!!!" give DWill a break.. he's only in his second year and we're expecting him to play like Britt or something... and Britt didn't really emerge until the later half of his second year anyways and he's a freak of nature..

i'm betting the reason he doesn't have stamina is because he isn't used to being a all-down WR.. he played slot when Britt was out, so when he replaced him.. he needed to run those deep routes at full speed which he isn't used to..

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Williams is a mature enough guy to make the most of his chance right now. He said it himself, this has been his dream, now it's here.

This is the same guy who worked with police to get a hooker arrested remember..... He's no dummy.

I also like how Williams said he'd have never brought it up if Palmer didn't make the issue public. That says a lot about Williams character.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He does look like Avatar but I'm rooting for him.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

...are you trying to be a troll now JC... i expected better of you..... throwing accusations around without source...shame on you... (unless you use the excuse Britt had and had someone hack you account..)

the girl was his then girlfriend.... says so right here..
    http://sportscasm.com/tag/shelley-anne-david-extortion/

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That chick was a hooker, I don't care what that link says.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

if hawkins doesnt get more than 30 catches this season, i say he loses his job

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

There is never, I repeat NEVER an excuse to be out of shape as a WR. That is all we do is run run run run! Don't act like he's surprised to have to get back to the line and run another deep comeback or slugo............that's laughable, great job making up excuses for the guy.

Next, I suppose your gonna say that Britt was having hamstring issues because he was stuck in NJ and couldn't work out? hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar