Nice article on Thompson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Just had to point out, BP, your post looks like a poem, though I didn't check it for iambic pentameter. :winker:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Speaking of Norris, I was watching Cartoon Network with my son, and they were playing a long forgotten cartoon called "Karate Kommandos." It's like when Mr. T got his cartoon, but about three notches below. Chuck did do his own voice for the show.

Attached Files:

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I like the second pic myself. Were that we all could walk around with fancy knives attached to our boot heel.

Third picture down on this link shows Norris' teammate, wielding a crossbow that looks suspiciously like the Millenium Falcon.

Make sure you check out the car as well. It has some version of "kung-fu grip technology."

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/chucknorris/chucknorris.html

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I just like the jokes like "Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits."

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The show came after Chuck Noris Karate Kamandoes the movie. It was of such caliber it required a spun off cartoon. It is basic kung-fu stroy evolution.

Tank made the choice between him and Lamont in game one of last season when Willie Parker ran through him for a TD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar