NHL Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by t1tan5, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Shea Weber needs to nail that piece of Euro-Trash Jiri Novotny for the JP Dumont hit

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Unless they fall flat for the next ten days, they're making the playoffs. This is a team that knows how to make a playoff push.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And Novotny needs to hit Jordin Tootoo because he's a major D bag and that's a good enough reason.

4. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Staubitz already took care of that. Tootoo won't even fight now.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Thing of beauty that was.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

NICE Detroit eliminates Minnesota's GIH and Nashville wins last night = good shot of making 8th

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

The Canuckleheads fell from third to fifth last night with the loss to the Oilers.
    No biggie though....i wouldn't mind playing Chicago first round.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Thank God Anaheim lost so the CBJ keep their 6th spot. I don't mind these OT losses because we need points but I'd like some insurance to secure the 6th spot for good.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

methinks the preds might almost be done after the loss tonight

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, that was a terrible one. Never thought the Blackhawks would be the ones to knock us out of it, but those two losses this last week were killer. I don't think we can make it back, St. Louis doesn't look like they're flailing. At least we made the attendance mark by far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar