NHL Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by t1tan5, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Nice win for the Preds today. To go up to Detroit and beat the Dead Wings in their house is sweeeet! Anytime they beat the Dead Wings is sweet, but this was a huge win for them today!

2. If the season ended now the entire central division would be in the playoffs. That is amazing. The win against the Wings was much needed, but I guess you can say all the games are important now.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

What ....no love for the Canucks?

We've been on quite a roll .....just passed Chicago tonight. Good game with a lot of fighting involved.

4. I love to see the fights. No offense, but the way Chicago is playing right now they don't deserve to make the playoffs. But hey, glad to hear your team is doing well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Columbus really needs to bounce back against Nashville. St. Louis is one of those teams we always play down to like Phoenix and Nashville, we might be better than them but we can never seem to beat them. That needs to change.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Big game tomorrow for Columbus and Nashville. Erat going out with a broken leg kills us, injuries have been brutal the last week or so. We had a big weekend, and I'm hoping we stick with that momentum. This game, and the April 4 game are basically a battle for 6th place, if both teams can keep up in the rest of their remaining games.

Good luck, Eddy, told you we were coming for you...

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Looks like your going to have to keep coming.

8. GoTitans3801

Ha! If anything, our luck has been terrible. We're down to basically zero forwards. Good job last night, we'll see what happens on Saturday. I don't think that we'll take the six spot from you, but I'm always hopeful when we have a chance. But hey, you guys should just be thrilled to be finally making the playoffs...

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We are thrilled to make the playoffs, we've had to overcome years of poor management to get to this point. And if we do I actually hope and even think we have a shot to win a playoff series unlike some other team.

10. GoTitans3801

All I hear is Texans' fans telling the Titans' fans how they've never won a superbowl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar