Rumor NFL Wants Manning in Titans Ownership Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

george doesn't have the $$

#41 Finnegan2win, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How do you know,he has been managing businesses since his second year

#42 The Hammer, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Eddie would make a better RB coach imo

#43 Ontario Titan, Jan 18, 2016
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

there was a thread a while ago and i looked up his net worth, it is not near enough to own a team

5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Why is this so absurd? I hope the NFL does force the Adams Family, and cousin it (Underwood and that stupid mustache) to sell the team. This hire screams of a cheap-arse bunch of folks who don't have a clue how to run a professional franchise. How so? Because No.1 they've been sitting on a ton of (unspent) cap space for the past few years. This means they refuse to pursue upper tier FA prospects and stick with SAMS CHOICE prospects. It part of the reason we have so many scrubs on the team.

Secondly, this hire smacks of team too damn cheap to hire the most qualified candidate, and hired someone desperate for another chance, so they don't have to pay as much for Whisenhunt not to coach + a decent salary for a new coach. this isn't just rhetoric. Watch and see. Mularkey will be the lowest paid HC in the NFL. Tell me again how they aren't really being tight-arses and honestly thought Mularkey was the best candidate for the job.

What this group is doing is nothing more than collecting a paycheck and viewing ownership like a typical corporation....minimize expenditures and maximize profits. That business model = non-competitive team in the NFL. I'm convinced this is why the NFL is pushing them to sell.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Everyone has a breaking point. When you have a bunch of morons running the front office and just collecting a paycheck, what else is a fan to do? Just keep taking it?

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

EG does not have Peyton $...Period

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

[​IMG]

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Tennessee is acting like Peyton's mistress. Hoping that one day they will land him.

Tennessee be like
    "Oh Peyton, one day you will realize we belong together. Sure you were with our rival but we know deep down you wanted us. And we were so disappointed when you had the chance to be with us but chose a another girl instead. But we will rationalize it for you, we know you had a better opportunity to win with her. And one day we k is you will come back to Tennessee because we know you love us best."

Time to get real, Peyton does not give a **** about us

[​IMG]

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's the same rumor which has been recycled multiple times already. I never have felt Manning would want any part of the Titans and continue to feel that way.

As for selling this team, I don't think the NFL will force anything. From what I've read, the current ownership isn't in violation.

As for whether or not a new ownership would help this franchise, I'd love it just because I think the current ownership is incompetent.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar