NFL vs NCAA Football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 10, 2013.

?
  1. NFL

33 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. NCAA

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. I enjoy both equally

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Seems like everyone loves College Football and hates the NFL. Why is this?

Is it a southern thing? Is it a younger generation thing? Both?

It just doesn't make sense to enjoy football at the collegiate level more than at the professional level, in my eyes. Superior football vs inferior football? I'll take the superior gameplay and the NFL all day.

I don't even like college football that much. The playing level is rarely even. Too many blowouts. It's bush league!

I'm assuming most on here are more into the NFL, but we'll see...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I prefer the NFL, mainly because I didn't attend a school with a football program, so I didn't see the point in catching on to an NCAA team. But I am becoming an UGA fan though, think I found my team.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

NFL all day...

NFL gets a huge separation lead for me. However, I really like college football, but I love the NFL.

College football would somewhat close the big lead if they had the NFL playoff format.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I cant watch college anything.. I wish I could. I actually didn't watch any basketball (Orlando Magic) or baseball (Cubs so far) this year at all. idk what's going on with me lately.:anon:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The cool thing college teams have going for them is their fan base is always growing.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like college ball, but I don't build my day around it like I do the NFL.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I like college ball,,, as a feeder league for my beloved league.

CFB is an inferior game.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NFL all day.

If only there was a place where all of the best college players could play against each other every week. Oh, wait, that's the NFL!

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Prefer High School over both just because of the atmosphere. As for watching on TV. NFL easily.
    I can watch other games on TV not the Titans but in college if it's not the Utes I have no interest.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am at a loss for words right now.

WTF

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar