Nfl Tv?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This is the first time I've heard this one. Has anyone previewed this thing? I guess its not part of our cable programing, something we have to pay extra for? What do they plan to show during the off season?

2. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

do you mean the NFL Network

3. Nine

Nine Starter

You mean the NFL Network? It's pretty cool...allows you to get a football fix when there's none to be had anywhere else. All football, 24-7-365. You probably won't find it on your cable provider's analog package...most offer it as part of thier digital cable package.

I watched it a lot when it first came on, but I don't watch it as much anymore....and I'm not sure why. Most of the shows are pretty good, and NFL Total Access is a daily news program for NFL fans, with lots of player interviews, discussions about what's going on around the league, etc.

As far as their offseason content, they show a wide array of programs. Stuff from the NFL Films library, biographies about great players and coaches, and they'll even show great games from the past in their entirety on NFL Replay. (This is one of my favorite things on NFL Network....the games they show aren't necessarily famous games, or games between popular teams. But they're always very good games from the viewer's perspective...either see-saw battles with teams battling for 60 minutes, or games where one team comes back from a three- or four-TD deficit....but they only show games that go down to the wire, and are decided in the closing moments. Not surprisingly, a lot of the NFL Replay games feature the Titans.)

NFL Network also offers unparallelled access to the Indy combine...they have camera crews set up right in the middle of the combine, allowing you to see all the action firsthand, and get a feel for exactly how the combine works. Then as the draft gets closer, they'll have shows that highlight the top prospects, as well as analysis of each team's needs. And during the preseason, they show every one of the preseason games, although most of them are time delayed.

It's definitely worth checking out.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i hope not
    surely he's heard of the NFL Network by now

you only see the spot ads about 1/2 a dozen times during every game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar