NFL TV Ratings Down 11%

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I love the showboating and always will. I miss Ocho Cinco and Clinton Portis' antics, back when guys were still allowed to have fun. Even when Cam pisses me off, it just gets me into the game more because I want to see someone knock that **** eating grin off of his face on the next play. The kneeling during the anthem stuff will pass in time, and I'm glad that refs deciding the outcomes of games is finally getting the attention it deserves. I love seeing the Texans lose more than anything, but they were robbed last night at the hands of the officials.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I hate when these guys have done nothing most of the game and then they manage one sack. Now they run 10 feet away from the pile so the camera can get a good shot of them only and their celebration. When you miss a tackle you should do the same and stand there in shame.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar