NFL Trade Deadline Dealing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Oct 27, 2013.

?
  1. Offensive playmaker.

27.3%
  2. Defensive playmaker.

45.5%
  3. No need, go with the guys we have.

27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can't have enough of them. The Giants won two Super Bowls that way.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I understand the point but it's gonna be cap hell for them soon and giving away picks won't be a good long term investment

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think they know they have a limited window with Russell Wilson getting paid pennies for only another year or two. You can afford to take on a contract like Allen and Harvin if it pays off soon.

If they get hamstrung by a QB contract they can't afford all of the talent they're bringing in now. Plus, Avril, Bennett and Allen are all essentially on one-year deals. no cap hell to be had if you don't bring them back.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

From what I'm reading they have big contracts to work next season as well.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

lol I hate the age of Twitter journalism. Just throw a bunch of $*&# against the wall and see what sticks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar