NFL Taxes - Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You guys are gonna laugh.. I tried to buy that amazing white BBQ sauce from hog heaven in Nashville. There's a website that sells it. Shipping to Canada was gonna be $80 lmao..3 bottles of BBQ sauce for $120

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

You know it! Ironically, they're in a very similar spot as the Titans. Previous owner got them in cap he'll and gave some terrible deals. Traded picks, drafted terrible and had no farm or depth. New GM comes in, moves some bad contracts to get breathing rooms, stockpiles picks and drafts some good talent. They should be really good in 2-3 years. Very similar situations. Which will be nice, because the past 4-5 years my teams have sucked lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If anyone wants to ship me some kickin' chicken white BBQ sauce from Hog Heaven, I am not opposed.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Same here bro!

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Dude, I love BBQ sauce....What is all this White BBQ sauce talk about???

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Damned yankee invaders...

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If it ain't white it ain't right

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Buddy I'm with you.. my first trip Nashville took me to a place called Hog Heaven.. best damn sauce I've ever had..famous for their white BBQ sauce..my lord..

My biggest regret was not bringing home 10 bottles but I was Low on cash and near the end of my trip

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Dang man. Maybe I can score some and hook us up!

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

dude that sauce is crazy. I'm so happy my buddy dragged me there because he saw them featured on the food network. It looks like a hole in the wall, I'd never eat there just walking by as a clean freak. But OMG am I glad I did..

That sauce haunts my dreams..

Ever since I left Nashville, I've been thinking of ways to get that sauce lol.
    Kickin' Chicken White BBQ Sauce

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar