NFL Sunday Ticket Max for mobile, computer, tablet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yanek27, Sep 2, 2013.

1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I have a code insert that will give you free NFL Sunday Ticket Max for mobile device, computer, and tablet. I am selling for $75.00. Inbox me if interested

Attached Files:

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'm so happy I got one with Madden :cool:
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Selling the madden promo code for 75 bones lol. Brilliant
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Especially if he's in the Titans TV market or already has Direct TV.
  5. Ensconatus

I just bum my moms Max stream to my PS3. Much better situation/stream than my tablet or computer.

So y'all with a Ps3, I'm pretty sure it'll work for y'all cats as well and it's recommended.
  6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I hope you're right! I guess I'll find out on September 8th. If not I'll hook my laptop to my TV and watch it that way.
  7. Ensconatus

You have to Download Sunday ticket off the store (free) and just enter in your user/pass. IMO the streams are much better and clearer. I don't get the ghetto low quality feed like I would normally on my computer. Big difference for me on this side.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Noted! I'm so excited! Being from Wisconsin I would see maybe 2 Titans games a year on TV so I would have to use a crap stream or go to the bar. Now hopefully we field a team worth watching!
  9. Ensconatus

NM... I get every Dallas game, Denver game and Cardinals game possible... I hate all those teams.
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

So I bought a subscription to NFL sunday ticket so I could watch on my phone/tablet/computer (told them I couldn't get direct tv). But when I try to sign in on the app it says "No subscription" ... Also I can't find where I would watch it on the computer (PC).

Anyone else encounter this? Anyone know the link to watch NFL sunday ticket on your laptop if you bought the subcription?