NFL Sunday Ticket App on PS3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thaddeus43, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is my 1st year not living in TN since the Titans came to town, and I am trying to find a way to watch the games. So I was wondering if anyone has tried the NFL sunday ticket on PS3. If so, I have a few questions.

- How well did it work?
    - Do they also show preseason games?
    - Will they be doing it again this year?

I tried to find the app the other day on the playstation store, but I couldn't find it. Does it only show up during FB season?

2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I was looking at doing it as well. I have to watch the Titans and buffalo wild wings will not do

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Same here. I went to the sports bar every Sunday last year.

I'm not doing that again. I might have to get Direct tv but the PS3 option would be cool if it works.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I had it last year, obviously a bit pricey but outside of the first week, it worked great for me. The first week was pretty much unwatchable due to some technical errors they were having, but i never had a problem after that.

If you need your titans fix, it definitely is alot more reliable and a better quality than online streams

7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ok. I can't have direct tv at the apartment so I am gonna get this.

I know bww will have our game on the smallest screen over in the corner so thats not worth it. Plus the cost of getting food and beer there every week. So it would probably end up being the same as the Sunday ticket.

8. Thaddeus43

Does BWW show all the NFL games on sundays? I have never been there on a gameday before. I am trying to come up with some backup plans just incase ...

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

For the most part yes. Everytime I have went we were on but again it was on one screen only and was in the corner so if I didn't have a good table I couldn't see it.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I prefer taking my kids with me to the bar to watch games. They drink chocolate milk and throw french fries when bad stuff happens. Good times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar