NFL seen unlikely to immediately reinstate Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

That all depends, only if Jerry Jones can make a move on the draftand get his paws on Mcfadden from Ark. Then we could consider trading either for Julius or the Beast Barber!!:yes:

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

on Dec. 6, Jones pleaded no contest to one charge of conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct...so he has been "conficted" of something. And yes, he is a thug, low-life, AND what not.

...i still want him on our team though.... :barf:

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I like this move by Goodell. Again, it shows that these supposed "Grown men" be held accountable for their actions off the field and to the same standards as every other human being. By making this move it eliminates the attitude from suspended players that they only miss one year, it states clearly that their inability to improve their decision making process and their behavior off the field will correlate to additional suspended time. I like this move very much, and if there are any more incidents puting the Titans or NFL in negative light, I say Pacman should be suspended another year. F- him, make him an example all of his little illiterate and degenerate followers can rell upon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar