NFL Schedule Release Day 2010!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I wish we had all our divisional games in the final weeks last season. We were dead in the water by week 8 from the bad start. With some question marks on offense, and an overhaul of the defense I kinda like the schedule we have.

Opening with OAK and then PIT during Big Ben's suspension is almost a gift. Getting IND away on the last week of the season is probably another gift. Week 9 bye - gift... doubled by the fact that our west coast trip is followed by our bye so no tough travel after that game. I even like that the 3 divisional game stretch in Dec is all home games. If we're in the playoff hunt LP Field will be rockin' for those games - couldn't ask for a better atmosphere to play in to try to earn a playoff spot.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It would be better if Rothlessburger was playing. We should have beat them last year in Pittsburgh with KC, we will beat them home this year with or without Ben. Now we'll have to listen to "Titans wouldn't have won IF Ben had played, yada yada yada"...

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Though I believe Loserburger deserved to be suspended, I agree. If the Titans and Steelers play in the playoffs, that's all we'll hear about leading up to that game.

4. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

I'd be just fine with that if that win over the Steelers was one of the wins that got us into the playoffs. They could talk all they want but they'd still have to beat us.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not our fault he is a habitual rapist. We play who Pittsburgh put on the field, not our problem who isn't there.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd prefer first 3 weeks and last 3 weeks.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd like that too... in fact, I'm all for it.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

My guess is that this has already been pointed out, but Byron Leftwich is one of the least mobile QBs in the league. Think Kerry Collins, just slower and less agile. :clown: post # 98273474.... new record

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well based on my assessment, we have a very tough schedule. Away games against the Giants, Cowboys and Chargers. Three pass happy offenses to feast on our defense if we don't get our act together from last year. We're lucky to open with Raiders and Steelers-Ben at home, that could give us 2 wins out of the gate and have us ready for a trip to the Meadowlands in week three.

The fact is, if we don't play much better then we played last year then we won't be a .500 team. Vince Young is going to have to prove his worth once and for all, 12 TD and 10 INT won't cut it. He needs to put up 3,000 yards and 18 TD. If he does that, CJ will be unstoppable, and our thin defensive corps won't be exposed as often. You don't just take a team with 1 good CB and make their secondary all better in one offseason, especially while passing on very good FA CBs and going for dumpster dudes like Tye Hill. A+ draft and we're on the right track. I'm still only thinking 9-7 though....at best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar