NFL referee didn't mean to high-five Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlazer, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol @ one of the comments.

If Tom Brady did it, the ref would have been flagged for it.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Good article..it's about time the media took notice of how ridiculous things are getting..

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

David Stern repotedly offers employement opportunity to Jerome during the offseason.

4. iQon

iQon Starter

I think the ref just got caught in the moment, and even then it's not a big deal.

What trips me out is all of the complaining about the horse collar. Ok, well if they called the intentional trip on the drive earlier, another 15 yard penalty... then maybe the phantom horse collar wouldn't have been called. Refs are known to make up for calls with ticky tack ones, occasionally.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. I was checking out a Texans board after the game and they were throwing a fit about it. Both teams got some bad calls/non-calls in that game. Get over it.

6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

The blatant trip up of Vince wasn't called. I have NO SYMPATHY for any missed calls on the Titan's. Both teams had missed calls that should have been made on them.

I also so alot of questionable coverage from the Texans....gettin a bit too touchy feely with the Titan WRs at times.........

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Yeah, there were some potential interference calls, but the refs let them play. Ironically, Houston was the ones who forced a lot of the obvious penalties that benefited us more than a horse collar.

Houston fans crying over one irrelevant play is as bad as Ravens fans. Who after their D (almost routinely) gives up losing 4th quarter 80 yard drives, complain over that ONE play that's proceeded by letting the other team still drive 60 more yards down the field.

That play put us on our 30, I believe. Meaning their beef is with their own boys. They should have stopped them from moving the chains. Game over.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At least Vince wasn't fined.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Crumpler caught a 1st down pass that was ruled incomplete and VY got tripped and was not called. Both of those plays could have meant more than the horse collar call. We should be the ones crying even though we sent 71 thousand VY fans home with a loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar