NFL Records Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I agree Bironas is great, but we lost by three. Bironas missed a chippie. If he hits it, we go to overtime, possibly win, and possibly go on to the superbowl. However, he missed said kick. Thus I will take Viniateri over Bironas. Just because I am a titans fan, doesn't mean I can't think there are better players out there. :rolleyes:

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

his ability to hit 50 yarders will go down as he gets older. if you want to compare their numbers, take vinnies stats at 100 games and go from there.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Vinatari hit some nice kicks, when he was playing for Belicheat

once AV put on that horrendus single shade of blue by defination he instantly became the suckiest kicker in the league.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

A 51 yard field goal is a chippie.....what.....

5. Mr.biggums

Well considering you previously stated Bironas is so much better than Vinieteri at 50+ yarders..........

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Bironas should have made it, and I was dissapointed when it was missed. Just shows what a good kicker he is that it is expected for him too hit them from +50

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Mr.biggums

Yeah you get older and your skills diminish......imagine that.:D

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Titans fans are in such denial about what an incredible player Manning is. He will finish his career as the best ever, no matter what we all say. It doesn't make you less of a Titans fan to accept that.

9. Mr.biggums

Incredible? yes. Overated? Oh so much. Best ever? Please, his stats are once again not so great. If you get to throw it 500+ times in a season you are going to have numbers. Ask Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees, Matt Schaub, Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo, etc.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Rob Bironas is the man with or without a ring. He was the 2008 Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar