NFL QB rating after week 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Putting in the work???? Him not putting in the work was always the complaint from the coaches and his teammates.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I think he meant putting in work on those delicious steaks.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Of course he could dream it........... The Dream team, Hall of Fame and that U of T Degree are all some examples of VY's dreaming capabilities.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Apparently Mr. Biggums thinks VY was throwing for 310 yards per game last season.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Be totally honest.

When was the last time we went an entire game with a QB who played like Hasselbeck did against the Ravens? I don't mean one great fourth quarter. I don't mean one great drive. I don't mean one great run/pass. I'm talking the vast majority of a game.

It had to be 2005.

6. emong

emong Rookie

Hass has done great for us. Can we just enjoy thus without anybody putting in a VY commentary. The OL gave him time and he delivered. He's also making adjustments from his comfortable west coast system. He's the best FA signing we've made since Randall Godfrey

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I didn't realize that was the measure of an effective quarterback........please tell me why....

8. Mr.biggums

Arizona....2009.

San Diego 2010.

9. Mr.biggums

You mean un-named sources?

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look mr. biggums, you really can't believe that vy was putting in the effort required as a Pro QB in the NFL. Heck, every fan in the staduim knew what plays we were running because he couldn't run an NFL offense. His college O was read half the field, if number one reciever is covered take off running. Give me a break.:hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar