NFL Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

They have those this year, on Saturday I believe. So I'm told anyway.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well the real combine is less than a month away

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

As long as Verner doesnt get burnt baaad for a TD like what happened a few years back with Finnegan vs Larry Fitz - then again who the hell is gunna watch the pro bowl throughout to see if that even happens zzz

Only time to pay attention was when McNair made it and then game goes off once his 1 1/2 quarters was over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Does anyone really watch the pro bowl and get excited for it? I sure as he** don't lol. The league can do whatever they want to do to try and make it more interesting but interest is not going to change.

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

pro bowl is dumb. I dont watch it either. I feel like it harms the NFL in more ways than one and it hurts my feelings to watch it happen.

:goodell:

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If I don't have anything going on... I'll put it on, doesn't mean it will have my full attention tho

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I still don't understand why they have the pro bowl before the super bowl. I will watch some of it if there is nothing better on though.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Well for decades they had it after the Super Bowl, but no one ever cared because after the SB, most fans see the season as over. So the ratings were bad, and only got worse as the years went on. So much so that they moved it to the weekend before the Super Bowl. But that didnt help. So now they are trying anything they can to get fans interested because if they dont start getting ratings, NFL will drop it all together.

I guess I personally like the idea of an All-Star game like any other sport to recognize the stars of that season. But the game itself just means NOTHING.

I can say it was great to go watch in person! "If you have the means, I do recommend you go, its so choice"

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

With a contact sport like the NFL, its just hard to convince these players to play at a competative level. Most, if not all, could not care less about the money at the end of the game.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

when is the actual pro bowl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar