Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. EnglandTitan66 Rookie

Moolah:
    $176
    The demeaning of the Pro-Bowl grows deeper. Just awful. How much Colombian marching powder did the brains trust at the NFL consume before coming up with this "idea" ? Hope Vern does good though .....
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718
    I have an idea to fix it. In order to make the game mean something, I think whichever teams when (NFC or AFC) they should get the first 16 picks in the draft based on record. Then the losing team gets the last 16 picks in the draft based on record.
    The Hammer JCBRAVE
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    There is no NFC vs AFC now, this is why I question your posts... Youre not even in the same year as the rest of us.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $746
    Maybe this is an old subject, but does anyone else think it was stupid to put the probowl in front of the superbowl? Some of the greatest talent wont be there simply because why? I dont know, they are some if the best an they are saving themselves for the game that matters.
    titan520 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Yea Ive never liked this schedule of having the pro bowl before the Super Bowl. All-Star games IMO should come after the season has concluded.

But the NFL doesn't want their to be a week during their season where no games are played, so here we are with the Pro Bowl a week before the Super Bowl.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

I realize that, but what I'm saying is go back to that.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I love NFL football but refuse to watch the Pro Bowl anymore. In this day and age, I'm surprised it still exists.
    RazorbackTitans and The Hammer high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    It makes Goodell money doesn't it? He's not dumping the game unless it becomes a money pit.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Another example of the NFL only giving lip service to player health.

Here's a collection of the "best" in the league risking their health to play a meaningless game. Sure, no one is going 100% but I've seen a lot of ACLs happen to players with no one else around. Guys get caught up in the pile, etc.

It makes zero sense.

Oh, and the excitement of the Pro Bowl Draft!!!!!!

http://deadspin.com/relive-the-exci...d&utm_campaign=Feed: deadspin/full (Deadspin)

[IMG]
    GTFO my pancakz high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $139
    I dont know if anyone noticed this or not. But this new format allowed for ALL 32 teams to have at least one player in the Pro Bowl. Because they were picking players from the whole NFL not X number from AFC and X from NFC. Every team has a player for their fans to watch. No more teams getting left out years in a row.

I do like that change. It is very possible that if the format didnt change, the Titans would have gone 3 years in a row without a Pro Bowler.