NFL Preseason 2010: 30 Days away!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Maybe i should call directtv and ask but do i figured id ask you guys first... do i get preseason games with the sunday ticket package?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Preseason games, Monday Night Football games on ESPN, Sunday Night Football games on NBC and some Thursday night games are not aired on Sunday Ticket.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

WHAT??????? No way!

Preseason games (the majority of them take place on SATURDAY, THURSDAY), Monday night games take place on MONDAY, and Thursday Night games are NEVER aired on Sunday Ticket because they're on THURSDAY, not Sunday!!!

The only one you mentioned that could make sense at all would be Sunday night games, but everyone knows those are on NBC.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

RSB don't be so hasty, Erick asked the question and jesse gave a *serious* answer..settle down ;)

5. jessestylex

NFL Network gets some preseason games. Sunday Ticket gets up to 14 regular season games per week. no preseason games.

And like i said monday Night Football games on ESPN, Sunday Night Football games on NBC and some Thursday Night games are not shown on NFL Sunday Ticket. also if your local FOX or CBS is showing a football game, you will not be able to see it via your NFL Sunday Ticket.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If you do decide to get the NFL Sunday package, make sure you get the games in HD, because the games look really horrible if you don't get the HD version of the games.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I look forward to the preseason but don't get super excited about it or anything. Yeah, it's great to finally see some football again but really it just makes me itch for the real deal even more.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like the preseason for the first 2 weeks. After that, you kind of ignore it.

But seeing players battle for spots and the rookies show what they can do is always fun.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have had Sunday Ticket at my dad's place for around 6 or 7 years now. Love it. Too bad I will never step foot in that house again.

Yea, I know... but he responded with some obvious stuff... It's pretty clear that Thursday and Monday night games will not be available through SUNDAY Ticket.

10. jessestylex

Soon the Air will be Cool and Crisp, darkness will fall at 5pm, Dinner and Bear will be fresh and then the good times start again!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sJcVo1qruY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sJcVo1qruY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar