NFL Pre-season games thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

The Seahawks surprised me last night. I figured without Hasselbeck leading them they'd just fall apart, but they rallied in the second half and beat the Chargers in San Diego, not bad.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Uh, it's only preseason.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Coming from someone who watched all 5 games last night, I will say the most interesting thing of the night was to pay attention to how both Tebow and Young made great plays when nothing was there. They both looked unsure about what they were doing, but they've both only had a week or so to figure things out in new systems. They did well overall. Tebow had a great stiff arm, and Vince also broke loose on some DT's that could bring him down. They both connected on nearly every ball thrown, but really need to learn how to hit their guys in stride for the YAC.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

No, really? I didn't notice. :suspect:

Regardless of it being preseason, I still wouldn't have thought the Seahawks would have won much of anything, in any part of the season. And regardless of it being preseason, they actually played pretty well last night (as I watched the game).

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

T. Jackson blows.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yeah, he sucked pretty bad. Whitehurst did alright though. If Carroll is smart he'll start Whitehurst over Jackson.

Mind you, I'm not saying the Seahawks are SB or even Playoffs bound, I just felt that they did better than I figured they would have last night.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think the fact that the Seahawks didn't go out and try and get a legit QB is proof they're trying hard to win the "Suck for Luck" campaign. Even if they don't win the campagin, I bet they draft Barkley so he can be reunited with Carroll.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They should start T Jackson if they want Luck.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well, they are in a division where you don't even have to win half your games to make the post season. They sure have that going for them.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Redskins driving on the Steelers in the first drive. Grossman under center!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar