NFL Power Rankings: Week 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: What a crazy week. Tom Brady was lost for the year (the one year I pick him on my fantasy team), Rob Bironas only kicked one FG, and Chris Brown missed a game. Some major shakeups are present. My sleeper pick, the Panthers, made me look good as they won their first game in a big fashion. Unfortunately, they beat my #1 team. Without further ado, here is the Post Week 1 Power Rankings.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I enjoy this more than King's or ESPN's. Well done.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah I always like seeing Tennessee get some respect. I also think Philadelphia is getting a little too much for beating up on a horrible team like St. Louis and being in that tough division. Anyway we are leading the AFC South, our defense looks just as good as last year if not better ( we looked alot better when Haynesworth is out compared to last year ), and we have a dangerous weapon with CJ. Here's to a Superbowl birth.........Colts are no longer top of this division.....suckas.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Good article bro, I like hearing from a fans side instead of a so called expert who we can usually predict their opinions.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Phily does have a very tough schedule. But I think the NFC East can produce three playoff teams, like the AFC South did last year. Also, they are only up so high because so many teams fell flat. And in defense of the Eagles, they are a balanced team that can win any kind of ballgame.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Which the NFC East has done the past two years.

7. vslyke

Correct. I forgot about that.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm VERY angry about ESPN's power rankings...they are, for lack of a better word, retarded.

9. vslyke

What do you expect out of ESPN? Real analysis? Independent thought?

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm sure you could have picked a better (and more PC) word. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar