NFL Pick'em: Week 4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The best thing that can come out of my crappy record is that I’m 3-0 when picking the Titans. Other than that I’m just as good as the Dolphins hosting the Patriots, oh wait! So I guess I still have a chance. First off already beginning this week is a lot of injuries. Brian Westbrook, Ben Roethlisberger, Willie Parker, and Donovan McNabb are all on the injured list. Let’s not forget Marc Bulger being sat for Trent Green in St. Louis and how other position battles might start to open up later this week. Okay so this is the first week with bye weeks so less games for me to pick. Somewhere someone is cheering after hearing this news. In all seriousness I have never been this bad before. So I’m going to get better. As a frequent poster on goTitans.com I have a reputation to uphold. As a guy who posts a lot and tries to make jokes every once in a while. I thought 8-7 was bad.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So which user is Tyler Dalton?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

TD? He may not want it known after last week's predictions. ;)

4. Hey you could always go back to "flipping a coin" - but what fun would that be??

I like taking the points with Washington at Dallas. Always liked playing Cowboys and Indians :)

However, I also like the points with Atlanta at Carolina- their defense should surprise the home crowd!

Denver is giving a lot of points- I think they cover as well.

Game of the "Bay's" - I'll take Tampa at home minus 1

Keep your head up - there is a lot of season yet to be played!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Burner 28 I believe.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

shhhh!!! Someone will give me neg. rep from last week.:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

dude you picked the Texans over the Jags? Washington over Dallas?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's about the spread.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

well you learn something new everyday

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd take the texans over the jags outright. they have their number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar