NFL Pick'em: Week 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Last week's 8-7 record was just brutal. I had such a poor showing I feel I should apologize. Even though I still had a winning record (8-7) and still have a winning record for the year (18-13) I felt as though I haven’t done as good as I should be doing. So this week I did a little more research and thought about it a little more. I was so close in the Eagles-Cowboys game and the Vikings-Colts game I was just disgusted. So here we go.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Jags 0-2 at Colts 1-1. If the jags can get angry and take this one from the colts, we would be sitting pretty. The Titans future would be in their own hands and still be able to have a bad week.

3. 32Tyler10

32Tyler10 Camp Fodder

Jacksonville at Indianapolis (-5.5) 9/21 4:15 ET
    The Colts just came off an impressive win against the Bears while the Jags fell to 0-2. There are not a lot of things going right for the Jags right now. They’ll probably have to wait a little while to get their first win. Going with the Dolts. Garrard hasn’t been himself.

---Colts won against the Vikings in an impressive comeback, not the Bears.... Going with the Dolts?

--- Oakland over Buffalo, Green Bay over Dallas, NY Jets over SD Chargers, St. Louis over Seattle?(Just to name a few)
    - Good luck with these picks, looks like you're off to another "brutal" week, you'll be apologizing again next week.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey it's about the spread not the actual games.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

Any given Sunday. There is always a chance. That's why they play the game. :wink2:

6. The Playmaker

I take it you don't like Gunny.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

naw, he's a great guy/girl, what ever...

8. The Playmaker

says your location and sig

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

...if we win this week.

Don't put the cart before the horse. :irked:

10. GOFIGURETITANS

right, but the horse looks real good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar