NFL Network visiting 30 teams at camp, Titans not one

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Apparently everyone outside of Tennessee thinks the Jags are better/more relevant than us.

I really am shocked to see just how bad the national media seems to think we are. Especially considering we got who many considered to be the #1 HC available this offseason. When everyone thought Whis was going to Detroit they were ready to put the Lions in the Super Bowl. He comes here instead and we're the worst team in the league? I realize we don't have Megatron but Jesus Christ. We have talent.

I hope we SHOCK THE WORLD!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I swear the first little f*ck I see rocking a Titans jersey after we start the season 4-0:) Im snatching it off his back.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Whiz has plenty of material to use to get the guys motivated all season.

Sh*t is getting ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

yawn

they'll never get my business anyways

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My HS team always started the season 0-2, 0-3 etc.. Well my senior year they ranked us last in the entire conference, we went on to start the season 4-1 and listed as the top team in the county for a good while, even had the NY Giants send us a check for "Giants team of the month".

This is great bulletin board material for the guys to go show the world whats really good.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Look at the schedule.

Starting out 4-2 or even 5-1 is not completely unrealistic if everyone stays healthy.

The Chiefs have a depleted Oline and an average at best QB. Had them beat last year.

The Cowboys have NO defense. None.

The Bengals are beatable but it will be a tough road game.

Colts at Indy is a tough game.

Cleveland should be a win

Jacksonville should be a win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll be cheering them on at the Bengals game!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nah bro, Jags are way better than us.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Almost every team is... apparently...

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Evan Silva, Yahoo, ESPN, PK, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, SEC Network, NFL Network, Paul Finebaum, Rivals, Titans Report, the man in the raccoon suit, Music City Miracles, Two Tone Blues, CBS Sports, Russia Today and The Christian Science Monitor all seem to think so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar